Questions & Answers
Can I watch for free?
Yes, currently broadcasted Mariners games are free of charge for you to view and enjoy!
When will the link activate?
The broadcast link will activate upon encoding of the feed approximately 40 minutes prior to the start of the game for the Mariner Sports Network Pre-Game Show.
How do I watch?
Windows Media Player is required to receive the live feed. To watch the game at its best quality, a cable modem or better is necessary.
Can I maximize the picture to full screen?
No. To permit those with dial-up to watch the game, limitations were set on the optimization of the broadcast. Thus, it is best to watch the game at 100%. If the feed is enlarged to 200% or full screen, the image will slightly distort.
Can I listen to the game instead of watching it?
Of course, fans who choose not to watch the video-cast can still listen to the live feed.
Where do I go on usmmasports.com to watch the game live?
There are several ways to access the live video feed:
1) Click on the Game of the Week icon on the home page, followed by the game you wish to view.
2) On the respective team home page, click on the live video link located inside the USMMA Sports Game Day box.
3) Put your arrow on the Multimedia menu bar, click Games of the Week link followed by link of the video-cast you wish to view.
4) Put your arrow on the Multimedia menu bar, click Mariner Network link followed by Listen/Watch Merchant Marine Action Live link. Upon doing this you will leave the official athletics site and be routed to the Mariner Network website.
5) Go to respective team schedule/results link, click on television icon underneath media column in the row of the schedule event, followed by Watch Now link in pop-up box.
How are scheduled events determined?
The video-cast schedule is determined by the Sports Information Department, Coaching Staffs and other members of the Athletic Department.